A Bad Day at the Office: The Safari Guide’s Adversity Tool-Kit
While guiding an African river safari, Paul Templer was attacked by an enraged hippopotamus that pulled him from his canoe and swallowed him headfirst up to his waist. His life was spared, but his arm was taken from him. Chances are a hippo hasn’t swallowed anyone in your organization, but everyone has bad days at the office, and no one gets through life without confronting adversity and change.
Paul will entertain your audience, leaving an emotional imprint that will resonate long after he leaves the stage. A living example of the power of choice, Paul inspires his audiences to overcome adversity and manage change to create lives full of achievement, happiness, and success.
This is not just an entertaining and inspiring story. Paul’s talk will give you the tools to:
- Transform change and adversity into opportunity and success
- Build your strongest identity—both personally and professionally
- Take increasing responsibility for your actions and act more consistently with your values
- Act productively by choice rather than letting a grumpy/anxious mood influence and/or dictate your actions
- Make a greater contribution to your family, colleagues, community and the world at large
- Sleep easier at night knowing you’re making a difference
BS Is Optional: A Powerful, Mood-Altering Seminar
Mood is everything. It’s just not the only thing. Even the most competent and committed amongst us allow our performance to suffer when we indulge in unproductive moods. Be entertained and inspired as you learn to apply simple and easy practices that enable you to boldly and confidently claim that BS is Optional as you move successfully, navigating and making the most of these turbulent/challenging times… if you choose to.
Warning: Participants in this seminar often leave with…
- More energy in the daytime… feeling less drained
- Enhanced physical, emotional, psychological and relational resilience
- Increased patience and decreased irritability, anger, frustration, resentment, and resignation
- Improved physical and mental health
- Increased access to your intuition
- Improved memory, focus, and other brain functions
- More restful sleep at night
- Enhanced capacity to see and manage work and life balance
- Better conflict resolution
- Less “could have, should have, would have”
For more seminars and consulting options, visit opusdynamic.
See Paul’s Availability for Speaking Engagements
Thanks for your interest in booking Paul Templer to speak at your event! Request a quote HERE.